The Bronx Book Fair, which will take place Saturday, May 6, 2017, at the Bronx Library Center/NYPL, welcomes the support of community partners who are dedicated to creating a welcoming environment for books and readers in the Bronx. Now in the fourth year, the book fair is an established, well-attended annual event that connects the community to literary and performing arts.
Bronx Book Fair sponsorship is free. You’re asked to provide weekly mentions (or as often as possible) of the book fair on your organization’s website, newsletter, and social media platforms beginning April 1, 2017.
Bronx Book Fair community partners benefit by gaining access to a wide audience of readers. Community partners will receive:
- Credit on book fair brochure
- Graphic identification on all online presences –website (BronxBookFair.com), and social media platforms
- Facebook acknowledgement: www.facebook.com/BronxBookFair
- A great day for books in the Bronx. On May 6, visit the #BronxBookFair #bbf2017 http://www.bronxbookfair.com
- Love books and reading? May 6, go to the #BronxBookFair at the Bronx Library Center www.bronxbookfair.com #bbf2017
- Book lovers, the #BronxBookFair, May 6, is the place to be! Visit www.bronxbookfair.com for details #bbf2017
Contact the Bronx Book Fair today: email@example.com